Sunday, August 1, 2021

What an 18 months....

 Is it any surprise that I didn't do any blogging since the pandemic hit? Probably not.

But!

That doesn't mean I've been inactive. In fact, I've done quite a few things, and I really need to catch up with it all over here. 

The biggest new thing would be that I started a YouTube channel! It covers all of my costuming and material culture creating, not just SCA work, but I have been on a medieval kick lately, so that's what most of my recent videos have been on, and I have a few more planned for the near future that also fall under the SCA time period umbrella.

my channel

my SCA/medieval video playlist

I think my favorite of the videos I've posted for it so far, and what I was very excited to receive, is the video for my Award of Arms, which I received just about a year ago in August via Ethereal Court. And because it was presented virtually, I could just clip that part out of the full video and toss it up on my channel, along with the unboxing of my scroll once it was mailed to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment